Social Media Marketing Services at Whitewood Media
Reach new customers and interact with your supporters. Whitewood builds impactful custom-tailored social media strategies for companies of all sizes.
CAMPAIGNS - CONTENT - MANAGEMENT
Artisans of the written word, our content creators and the team of copywriters take the time to get to know your company and brand. Through this involvement process, we can ensure that each piece of content is curated with the right brand voice and message. You have a story to tell your audience and we'll make sure the message is one that engages and attracts.
While we manage your account and create a stream of engaging content for it, we can also run paid advertising campaigns on various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter.
We build out your content strategy to prioritize engagement with your accounts and business.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
What Is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing is a form of digital marketing that leverages the power of popular social media networks to achieve your marketing and branding goals. But it’s not just about creating business accounts and posting when you feel like it. Social media marketing requires an evolving strategy with measurable goals and includes:
- Maintaining and optimizing your profiles.
- Posting pictures, videos, stories, and live videos that represent your brand and attract a relevant audience.
- Responding to comments, shares, and likes and monitoring your reputation.
- Following and engaging with followers, customers, and influencers to build a community around your brand.
Social media marketing also includes paid social media advertising, where you can pay to have your business appear in front of large volumes of highly targeted users.
Social Media Management Services
Social Media Marketing can be used as a key element in growing your digital brand. Our Social Media Marketing services will manage your social media accounts to interact with your customers and find you new ones!
If you're targeting your next potential customer on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter, we have the competitive research to help you find them!
Our custom approach to your online marketing starts with a digital on consultation to analyze and identify the best social media marketing strategies for you. Whether you’re looking to get more likes on Facebook, more followers on Twitter or better connections on LinkedIn, our team is ready to help whether you’re marketing in Denver or nationwide.
- Facebook & Instagram
- 12 Posts Per Month
- Page Monitoring & Responding
- Boost Ad Management (Basic)
- Facebook & Instagram
- 20 Posts Per Month
- Page Monitoring & Responding
- Boost Ad Management (Basic)
Benefits of social media marketing
With such widespread usage and versatility, social media is one of the most effective free channels for marketing your business today. Here are some of the specific benefits of social media marketing:
- Humanize your business: Social media enables you to turn your business into an active participant in your market. Your profile, posts, and interactions with users form an approachable persona that your audience can familiarize and connect with, and come to trust.
- Drive traffic: Between the link in your profile, blog post links in your posts, and your ads, social media is a top channel for increasing traffic to your website where you can convert visitors into customers.
- Generate leads and customers: You can also generate leads and conversions directly on these platforms, through features like Instagram/Facebook shops, direct messaging, call to action buttons on profiles, and appointment booking capabilities.
- Increase brand awareness: The visual nature of social media platforms allows you to build your visual identity across vast audiences and and improve brand awareness. And better brand awareness means better results with all your other campaigns.
- Build relationships: These platforms open up both direct and indirect lines of communication with your followers through which you can network, gather feedback, hold discussions, and connect directly with individuals.
Creating your social media marketing plan
Now that you know the essentials of a social media marketing strategy, it’s time to put it into action. Your social media marketing plan is the roadmap to carrying out your strategy. It puts structure around your efforts so you can measure your success and make sure you’re spending your resources wisely. Here’s how to create your social media marketing plan:
- Choose your platforms: Choose based on your target audience, platforms popular for your industry, as well as your bandwidth. Only take on the number of platforms you can actively keep up with. You can always start with one and then add on more slowly as you get the hang of them.
- Set goals and objectives: These should be simple and task-like to start, like post once a day for a month, get your profiles set up, or do a competitive analysis. Once you get into a rhythm and gather insights, you’ll be able to set more specific and strategic goals like increase your following by X% or publish X [content types you’ve found your audience likes] per month.
- Report and adjust regularly: Use each platform’s analytics to identify which posts generate the most engagement, whether you’re getting more followers, and to see your audience demographics. Harness and scale up what works and nix what doesn’t.
Social media marketing tips
Ready to get started with marketing on social media? Here are a few social media marketing tips to kick off your social media campaigns.
Create diverse content
Consistent with other areas of online marketing, content reigns supreme when it comes to social media marketing. Make sure you post regularly and offer truly valuable information that your ideal customers will find helpful and interesting. This includes:
- How-tos, quick tips
- Local and industry news
- Data and insights
- Polls, questions, contests
- Updates and announcements
It also means making use of the variety of formats social media offers, including images, videos, stories, live streams, online stores, and more.
Using social media for marketing enables your business to project your brand image across a variety of different social media platforms. While each platform has its own unique environment and voice, your business’s core identity, whether it’s friendly, fun, or trustworthy, should stay consistent.
Don’t just post—participate
In other words, don’t just log in once a month to schedule out all your posts. Social media channels are communities. You need to pay attention to who’s engaging with your content and engage back—respond to comments, like, share and comment on their posts, run live streams, post polls and real-time questions to spark discussions, and repost others’ content.
Social Media is here and its REAL! Business owners, CEOs and decision-makers spend a great deal of personal time on social media, just like everyone else.
Our goal is to maximize interactions with customer's websites. We specialize in analyzing engagement data, identifying trends, building campaigns, and creating a community of business owners and content creators alike.
Most companies are open to the idea of marketing on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, etc), problem is… they don’t know where to start!
How we do it We help businesses deliver compelling messages in creative ways – grabbing the attention of your prospects. We create the social media strategy, messaging and set up tracking. We also produce attractive image ads, video and lead generation carousels that point customers back to your website.
What you need to know
To be successful, you need to have a great message, frequency and a consistent, sustainable delivery schedule. With social media, you can target your consumer by geographic location, age, gender, marital and/or financial status. You can also remarket to those customers that have visited your web site in the past.
Facebook is a valuable community building resource for companies in almost every industry. Whether you need full social media marketing management or just need to know what to post on facebook for your company, we can help. Social media marketing on Facebook can play a vital role in your online marketing success in Denver and abroad.
Instagram is a valuable community building resource for companies in almost every industry. Whether you need full social media marketing management or just need to know what to post on Instagram for your company, we can help. Social media marketing on Instagram can play a vital role in your online marketing success in Denver and abroad.
LinkedIn is a valuable community building resource for companies in almost every industry. Whether you need full social media marketing management or just need to know how to grow your business through LinkedIn, we can help. Social media marketing on LinkedIn can play a vital role in your online marketing success in Denver and abroad.
Twitter is a valuable community building resource for companies in almost every industry. Whether you need full social media marketing management or just need to know what to post on Twitter for your company, we can help. Social media marketing on Twitter can play a vital role in your online marketing success in Denver and abroad.